A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Iyengar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Iyengar, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyengar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nandini B. Iyengar practice?
Dr. Nandini Iyengar practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Whitehall, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.