A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Iyengar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Iyengar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Iyengar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Bhargav Iyengar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nandini B. Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Nandini Iyengar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nandini Iyengar practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.