Pediatrician

30 Medical Center Blvd
Chester, PA 19013
610-447-6503
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Strongly Recommend  |  show details
by Mom and a nurse. on Oct 13th, 2014

I strongly recommend her to my friends and family with special needs kids. She was on the point and gave us information on how to deal with my kid's behaviors. I will definitely take my son for follow up.

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by Kim on Apr 18th, 2014

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar as I was concerned with his behaviors. She was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She took time to answer all our questions and treated him. Now we have peace of mind and a well behaved child. I will gladly refer all my friends and family to her.

|  Impressed!  |  show details
by Sasha on Dec 3rd, 2010

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar recently. She was very caring and compassionate. She sat down with us and answered all our questions patiently. She helped us negotiate the maze of various therapies involved in treating Autism. I am impressed and strongly recommend her to all the parents with autistic children.

|  Great!  |  show details
by Mary on Oct 19th, 2010

Dr. Iyengar is very compassionate. She was great with my kid and answered all my questions. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

|  Excellent care.  |  show details
by Kim on Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr. Iyengar was very good with our kid. She was compassionate and answered all our questions patiently. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

|  Great visit!  |  show details
by Cathy on Aug 18th, 2009

Recently I took my son to Dr. Iyengar. She was very compassionate and did a great job with diagnosing him and getting him started with all the therapies. My son is doing so much better and always looks forward to go back to her office. I strongly recommend her to all my friends and family. Thanks doc!

|  Compassionate care.  |  show details
by Roger234 on May 16th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Iyengar was great with my kid. She was compassionate and answered all our questions. We were very happy with the care we received and definitely recommend her to all our friends.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Compassionate Care.  |  show details
by Kelly. on May 16th, 2009

Dr. Iyengar was great with my kid. She took time to answer all our questions to help us cope with our kid's diagnosis. I will definitely recommend her to all our friends and family with special needs children.

|  Excellent care.  |  show details
by Tammy on Apr 11th, 2009

We saw Dr.Iyengar at Good Shepherd, Allentown, PA recently. She was very pleasant and helpful. I will recommend her to all my friends and family. If you are looking for a developmental pediatrician, Dr.Iyengar is your doctor.

|  show details
Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Iyengar was excellent with my son. She was very professional and she was able to answer all our questions. Most importantly my son enjoyed the visit and he always looks forward for the clinic visit which is something new and great!

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Lisa on Jul 30th, 2008

Excellent care. Strongly recommend to all my friends and family.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
by Mike on Jul 18th, 2008

I took my son to see Dr. Iyengar. She was extremely knowledgeable and caring. Doc had a lot of patience. She listened to my concerns, gave me the diagnosis and plan in detail so I was able to leave her office knowing what my next step was. I strongly recommend Dr. Iyengar for all you parents worried about your kids!