Dr. Nandini Iyengar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nandini Iyengar?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nandini Iyengar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2017

Great visit!!

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar recently. She was very kind and helped me understand what's going on with my child. I strongly recommend her.

February 19th, 2017

Excellent visit!

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar last week as he has Autism. She was very calm and compassionate and explained patiently about Autism and what we can do to help our son. I left the visit feeling like I am in control. I will definitely recommend her. Thank you Dr. Iyengar!

October 18th, 2015

Nice doctor!

Dr. Iyengar was very patient and compassionate in interacting with our child and explaining us about the diagnosis and what we need to do next. I will recommend her to any family with a Autistic kid.

October 13th, 2014

Strongly Recommend

I strongly recommend her to my friends and family with special needs kids. She was on the point and gave us information on how to deal with my kid's behaviors. I will definitely take my son for follow up.

April 18th, 2014

Excellent!

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar as I was concerned with his behaviors. She was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She took time to answer all our questions and treated him. Now we have peace of mind and a well behaved child. I will gladly refer all my friends and family to her.

December 3rd, 2010

Impressed!

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar recently. She was very caring and compassionate. She sat down with us and answered all our questions patiently. She helped us negotiate the maze of various therapies involved in treating Autism. I am impressed and strongly recommend her to all the parents with autistic children.

December 3rd, 2010

Excellent care!

Dr. Iyengar is great. I took my son to her recently. She was very caring and explained everything. She did not mind answering all my questions. I reco ...

February 3rd, 2010

Excellent care.

Dr. Iyengar was very good with our kid. She was compassionate and answered all our questions patiently. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

August 18th, 2009

Great visit!

Recently I took my son to Dr. Iyengar. She was very compassionate and did a great job with diagnosing him and getting him started with all the therapies. My son is doing so much better and always looks forward to go back to her office. I strongly recommend her to all my friends and family. Thanks doc!

May 22nd, 2009

Compassionate Care!

I took my son to see Dr. Iyengar recently. She was great. She made it easy for me to cope with my son's diagnosis. I recommend her to all my friends ...

May 16th, 2009

Compassionate Care.

Dr. Iyengar was great with my kid. She took time to answer all our questions to help us cope with our kid's diagnosis. I will definitely recommend her to all our friends and family with special needs children.

April 11th, 2009

Excellent care.

We saw Dr.Iyengar at Good Shepherd, Allentown, PA recently. She was very pleasant and helpful. I will recommend her to all my friends and family. If you are looking for a developmental pediatrician, Dr.Iyengar is your doctor.