Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Nice doctor! show details Nice doctor!
by Kathy on Oct 18th, 2015

Dr. Iyengar was very patient and compassionate in interacting with our child and explaining us about the diagnosis and what we need to do next. I will recommend her to any family with a Autistic kid.

Strongly Recommend show details Strongly Recommend
by Mom and a nurse. on Oct 13th, 2014

I strongly recommend her to my friends and family with special needs kids. She was on the point and gave us information on how to deal with my kid's behaviors. I will definitely take my son for follow up.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
by Kim on Apr 18th, 2014

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar as I was concerned with his behaviors. She was very compassionate and knowledgeable. She took time to answer all our questions and treated him. Now we have peace of mind and a well behaved child. I will gladly refer all my friends and family to her.

Impressed! show details Impressed!
by Sasha on Dec 3rd, 2010

I took my son to Dr. Iyengar recently. She was very caring and compassionate. She sat down with us and answered all our questions patiently. She helped us negotiate the maze of various therapies involved in treating Autism. I am impressed and strongly recommend her to all the parents with autistic children.

Excellent care! show details Excellent care!
by Anonymous on Dec 3rd, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Dr. Iyengar is great. I took my son to her recently. She was very caring and explained everything. She did not mind answering all my questions. I reco ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Excellent care. show details Excellent care.
by Kim on Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr. Iyengar was very good with our kid. She was compassionate and answered all our questions patiently. I recommend her to all my family and friends.

Great visit! show details Great visit!
by Cathy on Aug 18th, 2009

Recently I took my son to Dr. Iyengar. She was very compassionate and did a great job with diagnosing him and getting him started with all the therapies. My son is doing so much better and always looks forward to go back to her office. I strongly recommend her to all my friends and family. Thanks doc!

Compassionate Care! show details Compassionate Care!
by Anonymous on May 21st, 2009 on doctor.com

I took my son to see Dr. Iyengar recently. She was great. She made it easy for me to cope with my son's diagnosis. I recommend her to all my friends ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Compassionate Care. show details Compassionate Care.
by Kelly. on May 16th, 2009

Dr. Iyengar was great with my kid. She took time to answer all our questions to help us cope with our kid's diagnosis. I will definitely recommend her to all our friends and family with special needs children.

Excellent care. show details Excellent care.
by Tammy on Apr 11th, 2009

We saw Dr.Iyengar at Good Shepherd, Allentown, PA recently. She was very pleasant and helpful. I will recommend her to all my friends and family. If you are looking for a developmental pediatrician, Dr.Iyengar is your doctor.

Apr 7th, 2009

Dr. Iyengar was excellent with my son. She was very professional and she was able to answer all our questions. Most importantly my son enjoyed the visit and he always looks forward for the clinic visit which is something new and great!

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Lisa on Jul 30th, 2008

Excellent care. Strongly recommend to all my friends and family.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Mike on Jul 18th, 2008

I took my son to see Dr. Iyengar. She was extremely knowledgeable and caring. Doc had a lot of patience. She listened to my concerns, gave me the diagnosis and plan in detail so I was able to leave her office knowing what my next step was. I strongly recommend Dr. Iyengar for all you parents worried about your kids!