A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Kanagal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Kanagal, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Kanagal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanagal graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kanagal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini S Kanagal BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nandini S. Kanagal practice?
- Dr. Nandini Kanagal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nandini Kanagal practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.