A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Madan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Madan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Pregnancy Complications
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Madan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nandini Madan practice?
Dr. Nandini Madan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.