A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Madan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Madan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Madan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Madan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nandini Madan practice?
- Dr. Nandini Madan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandini Madan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.