A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Madan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Madan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Madan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Hypochromic Anemia
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Madan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Madan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nandini Madan practice?
- Dr. Nandini Madan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandini Madan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.