Dr. Nandita Joshi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nandita Joshi?

Posted on May 5th, 2015

Dr Nandita Joshi -- last four years i am with her .she is one of the rare Dr's who called me to find out about my health .Bedside manners are excellent. I am sad to leave her because Bergen Alliance has stopped accepting my Insurance.

Very good doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2012

I made an appointment with Dr. Joshi after reading positive reviews on her. I can agree that she is professional, courteous, and has a good bedside manner. I was looking for a new doctor after being disappointed with the one I had and I am glad I found Dr. Joshi.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Joshi is a really nice and caring doctor. She is genuinely interested in your wellbeing. She is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on October 13th, 2009

The staff at this medical practice is very professional and courteous. Dr. Joshi is extremely thorough and double checks blood pressure even after the nurse has gone ahead and recorded all the vitals. She went over last year's medical with me during this year's medical and advised what areas she thought should be addressed. The doctor herself calls back to give you test results and not a member of the staff. I'm very happy with Dr. Joshi and will keep her as my personal doctor for a long time to come.

Posted on October 21st, 2017