A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Keole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Keole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keole
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Keole Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Keole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keole graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Keole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Sabnis Keole MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nandita S. Keole practice?
- Dr. Nandita Keole has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandita Keole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists.