A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Keole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Keole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Keole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keole graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Keole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Sabnis Keole MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nandita S. Keole practice?
- Dr. Nandita Keole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nandita Keole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Oklahoma City Physiatrists.