A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Keole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Keole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Keole, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keole graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Keole has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Sabnis Keole MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nandita S. Keole practice?
- Dr. Nandita Keole has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandita Keole practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Physiatrists, Phoenix Pain Management Doctors, and Phoenix Oncologists.