Dr. Nandita Kinley MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016
Dr. Kinley is extremely professional. She is kind, compassionate and competent. I never feel rushed when explaining my concerns. She treats patients as though they are her primary concern.

July 15th, 2016
The BEST
We love Dr. Kinley. After seeing many specislists and getting nowhere, SHE figured out my husband was suffering from atypical migraines (2009). She helped me get over the fact that I needed help with my anxiety (2010). She recently helped my husband get through an AWFUL virus he caught in Hawaii (2016). She was a phone call away for two weeks!!!!! She never lets us down......We love her!

January 20th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr Kinleys for several years .She spends more than aloted time with me and she always follows up with my medical issues . Dr Kinley is the best pcp in town . Her bedside manner is fantastic she goes above and beyond.

June 27th, 2012
She's awesome.
Being a 16 year old girl, you would think that I dreaded going to the doctor's. However, this is not the case with Dr. Kinley. She is super caring and makes my visits both easy and fun. She's also one of the people who inspired me to become a pediatrician, too! All in all, if you're looking for a doctor in York, see her. :)

May 24th, 2012
She is a very compassionate physician. She takes time with all patients. I have recommended my entire family to her.

June 28th, 2011
There is an angel on Earth, she's in Shrewsbury, PA!
I have nothing but praises for Dr. Kinley. She is like no other...she's caring, intelligent, personable, professional, and a modern-day doctor. I feel very comfortable with her and the hug I get from her every time is a bonus! She takes the symptoms and the whole person into consideration when determining care and treatment. If you are in Southern York County, she's the best you'll find!!! The staff is very friendly and professional. My wait time has never been over 10 minutes. I love my doctor, can you say that about yours?

August 7th, 2009
a man hates to go to the doctor
I was hesitant in visiting a new young doctor (especially a woman LOL) but Dr. Kinley has earned my respect and trust. I've been visiting several years and although I don't always like to hear what she has to say, she lays it on the line. She suggests ways to improve my health, but leaves it up to me to follow her directions. Dr. Kinley is always smiling and friendly and acts in a professional manner. I will probably remain visiting with her the rest of my life.

March 27th, 2009
Outstanding, Professional Dr.
A caring, hard-working professional working in a friendly office.

May 4th, 2016