A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Mainthia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Mainthia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Mainthia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mainthia graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mainthia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita N Patel Mainthia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nandita N. Mainthia practice?
- Dr. Nandita Mainthia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandita Mainthia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austell, GA.
See Austell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.