A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Padiyar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Padiyar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Padiyar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Padiyar graduated from Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College, Berhampur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Padiyar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Krishna Padiyar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nandita K. Padiyar practice?
- Dr. Nandita Padiyar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nandita Padiyar practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Chesapeake Family Physicians.