A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Raja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Raja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Raja, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Raja graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Raja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Raja MD is a female Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nandita Raja practice?
- Dr. Nandita Raja has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nandita Raja practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA.
See La Mesa Hematologists and La Mesa Oncologists.