A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Rao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Rao has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Rao MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nandita Rao practice?
- Dr. Nandita Rao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nandita Rao practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Hematologists, and Plano Oncologists.