A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Scott, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Srividya Scott FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nandita S. Scott practice?
- Dr. Nandita Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nandita Scott practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA.
See Hyannis Cardiologists.