A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandita Scott is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Scott, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Srividya Scott FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nandita S. Scott practice?
- Dr. Nandita Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nandita Scott practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA.
See Hyannis Cardiologists.