A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandita Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandita Wadhwa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Northport Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandita Wadhwa MBBS and MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nandita Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Nandita Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandita Wadhwa practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Northport, NY.
See Northport Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Northport Radiologists.