Dr. Nanette Alexander-Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nanette Alexander-Thomas?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nanette Alexander-Thomas?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 3rd, 2011

I don't know what to tell you

Although this doctor was very nice, she did absolutely nothing to look further into my problem. After looking over my blood work that my primary doctor ordered and used to make the referral (because he found nothing, and so, thought a specialist could help me), she shrugged her shoulders and told me "I don't know what to tell you." And then sent me home to drink Advil for the rest of my life. I'm pretty sure a 21 year old healthy female should not be regularly suffering from joint pain. Thanks doc.

December 9th, 2016