A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanette Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanette Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Bay Special Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanette Myers DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nanette Myers practice?
- Dr. Nanette Myers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nanette Myers practices Family Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Essexville, MI.
See Bay City Family Physicians.