A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanette Grana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanette Grana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanette Grana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Grana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanette Heidi Grana MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nanette H. Grana practice?
- Dr. Nanette Grana has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nanette Grana practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: St Petersburg, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.