Dr. Nanette Icho MD Patient Reviews

3.6

February 18th, 2017
OFFICE VISIT
AS A NEW PATIENT, I AGREE WITH THE LADY THAT WAS NOT SATISFIED. My appointment was on time getting in as I was first after lunch however, when I went into the room to be treated, the Dr. did sit at her laptop computer, did not have any Medical Assist. therefore did everything on her own. She listened to my heart which don't know how she knew my heart was beating as she listened so quickly, then shined her light into my mouth as she says open wide, but I don't see how she even saw anything in my mouth as she raised the light and then put down. NO WAY did she even have a chance to see my tonsils..then proceeded to sit at her computer clicking away. On my sheet I filled out of why I was there I put I needed a refill for a medication. I was NOT sick, just needed refill. Being New Patient, I thought I could tell her my issues, and NO!! The only thing as a New Patient she did was give my a refill sent to my pharmacy and told me I will have to come back for another appointment for labs and other issues. WOW!! she just pushed me out of her office almost to get to the next patient. This dr needs a Medical Assistant. She has NO bedside manner what so ever. She makes me feel like just another number. As a new patient she spent total time with me and not including the time she spent on her computer filling everything out was about 8 minutes for treating me. Need to find a different Dr.......

January 11th, 2017
Great Start with New Primary Care Physician
Very pleased with my Initial visit with doctor Icho. She took a very through family history and I was satisfied with the tests ordered. Waiting time was minimal and the staff cordial.

July 18th, 2016
KHAN AND ZAIB
courteious welcome. spacious place. listen to patients carefully, scan through the reports, speak to the problem, explain ohw to manage it. found her utmost goal is patient satisfaction before he leaves, ensure the follow up.

May 13th, 2016
Unsatisfied
I cannot even begin to express my irritation with Dr. Icho. She does not take the time to listen to what you have to say. She spends the entire appointment time typing away on her computer. The only doctor thing she does is listen to your heart with her stethoscope. What makes me the most upset is when you go to an appointment for one issue and during the course of your conversation you mention that you would like this other issue taken care of, and you're told you must come back to discuss said issue. Never mind the fact that if you need a refill you are told to make another appointment for the refill. For example, Dr. Icho had blood work ordered for me. The nurse takes my blood in the office (paid my co-pay) and was told I needed to come back in a week to get my test results. I was told my results could not get my results over the phone. Now to today. My pharmacy calls me to let me know that they had faxed the office three times to request a refill for one my medications. I call the office and verified the fax number that the pharmacy had been faxing. It was the same. I asked the staff member if they had received the faxes and they said no. The staff member says he will talk to the doctor and get back to me before the end of the day. I informed him that I only have two pills left. He assured me I would get a call. At 3:30 I still had not heard from the office so I call. A barely audible voice answered the phone. I asked if they had received a fax from my pharmacy. I was put on hold so they could check. I was on hold for five minutes and then the phone was cut off. Weird. I tried calling back and the phone rang and rang then went to voicemail. I waited a few minutes and tried again with the same result. Needless to say I never received a call stating that my prescription was being refilled. I can't stand this doctor and the lack of professionalism from her and her staff. I dread having to go back to the office. I wish I could rate her zero stars. Oh yes, prepare to wait about an hour to see the doctor with an appointment.I waited approximately 25 minutes in the waiting room and remaining 35 minutes in the exam room.

April 24th, 2015
Very courteous staff. The doctor took her time to consult with me understand my needs and she was very caring.