Dr. Nanette James Patrick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nanette James Patrick?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. James-Patrick for many years now. She always treats me with respect, kindness, patience, compassion and concern. She has a wonderful friendly personality. Talking to her is like talking to a very close friend of mine. She not only has an amazing bedside manner, she is an excellent doctor. She has performed two minor surgeries on me and she was great! She definitely knew what she was doing and had command of the situation. Her office staff are friendly and professional. I hope that I never have to know what it's like to not have her as my doctor.

Thank goodness!

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I met with DR James-Patrick after another doctor in the Joliet area said I needed a surgery that would change my life. Dr James-Patrick took the time to do more testing and found out the surgery was not necessary. After she prescribed a medication I was out the door and feeling better in about a month. Without Dr James-Patrick I would be in menopause at age 37 bc of another dr not doing his job. I see Dr James-Patrick every year for my check-up, her office staff are nice & she has an excellent bed side manner.

Dr. Nanette James-Patrick is the best OB-GYN!

Posted on November 14th, 2012

She has been my doctor since the late 1990s. She shows genuine care and concern. The staff treats me like family. Any issue or question is addressed promptly. The office is comfortable and hi-tech now. I have followed her as she has changed locations and it always gets better. They offer a variety of services for women's health and you can get everything you need there. Her partners Drs. Arrington and Chin-Bonds are great too. They make a great combination and their personalities fit perfectly. The only OB-GYN office you'll ever need!

Posted on August 31st, 2017