Dr. Nanette Liegeois II MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2013
Too quick in initial visit
I had noticed that several of my moles have changed shape, size, and color, so I sought out a dermatologist with skin cancer expertise. I saw Dr. Liegeois at the Great Lakes Dermatology office in Franklin. In my initial, new patient visit, Dr. Liegeois entered the room quickly. To my knowledge, she did not pause to review the thorough paperwork I had filled out (although, this may have been done before entering the exam room). I started to tell her the reason for my visit, and she quickly started to look over my back. I have a lot of moles so her initial reaction was to tell me to do Mole Mapping. She continued to look over my body VERY QUICKLY and agreed a small mole on my shoulder was suspicious enough to biopsy. Everything else was fine, she said, but I didn't feel she took time to look me over or note anything about me. I doubt she even documented anything in my patient chart. I feel she was far too rushed and impersonal, and did little to calm my fears of skin cancer. Moreover, my biopsy results never came, and they had told me 10-14 days. Dr. Liegeois did not call, email or mail me results, nor did anyone in her office. I had to call on the 15th day to get the results. Not good for the anxious, worrisome patient.

June 29th, 2017