A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanette Schwann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanette Schwann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanette Schwann, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwann graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schwann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanette M Schwann MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nanette M. Schwann practice?
- Dr. Nanette Schwann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nanette Schwann practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists.