Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nanette Wenger
Dr. Nanette Wenger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 59 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Wenger is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital and Emory University School of Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Nanette Wenger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Nanette Wenger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. William Keeling
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi11
Dr. Joel Felner
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi46
Dr. Rishi Gupta
Neurology, Vascular Surgery
Atlanta, GA 0 mi14