A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nang Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nang Du is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Du
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Du Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nang Du, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Du has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nang Du MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nang Du practice?
- Dr. Nang Du has 1 office location.
Dr. Nang Du practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.