A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanik Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanik Ram is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Ram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Saint Catherine Medical Center Fountain Springs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanik Ram MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nanik Ram practice?
- Dr. Nanik Ram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nanik Ram practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Hospitalists and Augusta Internists.