A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan, BS, FACE, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandramohan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Chandramohan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan BS, FACE, and FACP is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan practice?
- Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nanjappa Chandramohan practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Ocala, FL.
See Leesburg Internists.