Dr. Nanjappa Sreenivas Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nanjappa Sreenivas?

rude doctor/very unprofesional

Posted on June 27th, 2016

My brother was in session with Dr. Screeneivs and his wife walsk in with a magazine showing him new floors and he ignores my brother an myself and starts talking with his wife over floor plans,while with a patient and he is very rude

Dr visit

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I came in at 11:30 and it's 2pm I'm still in waiting room. If you ask the receptionist like the rest of the patients when you will be seen she tells you in a bit and continues her conversation.....I've. Been to other places but this once by far is the worst I stick around because it's the only place my insurance approves... Don't recommend this place at all. Workers are not welcoming and the wait is worse.

PLEASE, spare yourself the indignity

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sreenivas was the worst I've ever had with any medical professional. I had to wait 1 hour and 45 minutes to be seen by the doctor. Firstly, he worked on the computer not saying a single word to me for at least 2 minutes, not even a simple introduction. I, the patient, had to break the silence. He lacks completely in bedside manner. Keep in mind, I've seen other psychiatrists. I'm a college graduate with great verbal communication skills. I sincerely tried and revised my way of responding to Dr. Sreenivas. He was continually terse and completely lacking in empathy. Nearly all his responses to me sharing my most vulnerable details were, "Why?" Like speaking to an child, not a professional. I've been diagnosed with an illness that required further care, and it was met with insulting insensitivity. My privacy was repeatedly violated. He had a receptionist enter the room twice without knocking. Dr. Sreenivas' wife kept peering into the window of the office, like a nosey neighbor, while I was visibly upset. I'm at a complete loss as to how he's been able to stay in practice.

Posted on May 13th, 2015

I was listened to and given the help I urgently needed. The therapist availability is so important to my treatment. I would recommend Dr. Sreenivas to others seeking a good psychiatrist for help with mental illness. Lastly, the staff was helpful and very courteous.

office staff needs training

Posted on February 10th, 2015

office staff made patient feel uncomfortable with questions that pertained to discussion with doctor; they came across as nosy inquiries versus care.

Great environment and knowledgable office staff. Well run clinic,

Posted on September 13th, 2012