A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nano Zeringue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nano Zeringue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nano Zeringue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeringue graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zeringue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Physicians Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nano Karen Zeringue MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nano K. Zeringue practice?
- Dr. Nano Zeringue has 1 office location.
Dr. Nano Zeringue practices Ophthalmology near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Ophthalmologists.