A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nano Zeringue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nano Zeringue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nano Zeringue, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeringue graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Zeringue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- Physicians Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeringue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nano K. Zeringue practice?
Dr. Nano Zeringue practices Ophthalmology near Thibodaux, LA.
See Thibodaux Ophthalmologists.