A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naoko Takebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naoko Takebe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naoko Takebe, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Takebe graduated from Hirosaki University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Takebe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of MD Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naoko Takebe MD and PHD is a female Hematologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naoko Takebe practice?
- Dr. Naoko Takebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Naoko Takebe practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Hematologists and Baltimore Oncologists.