Learn more about Dr. Naomi Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Abel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Abel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Abel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Alpert Abel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naomi A. Abel practice?
- Dr. Naomi Abel has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Abel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists.