A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Abel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Abel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Abel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Abel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Abel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Alpert Abel MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naomi A. Abel practice?
- Dr. Naomi Abel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Abel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Neuromuscular Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists.