A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Chevalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Chevalier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chevalier
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chevalier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Chevalier, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chevalier graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chevalier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Of Nyc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Chevalier MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Chevalier practice?
- Dr. Naomi Chevalier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Chevalier practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Spring Valley, NY.