A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Chevalier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Chevalier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chevalier
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chevalier Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Chevalier, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chevalier graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chevalier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Of Nyc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Chevalier MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Chevalier practice?
- Dr. Naomi Chevalier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Chevalier practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Spring Valley, NY.