A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Hill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi E Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Naomi E. Hill practice?
- Dr. Naomi Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Hill practices Family Medicine near Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Tuscaloosa Primary Care Doctors.