A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Gregory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Gregory DO is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Gregory practice?
- Dr. Naomi Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Gregory practices Otolaryngology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.