A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Haas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi S Balzer Haas MD is a female Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi S. Haas practice?
- Dr. Naomi Haas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Haas practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Detroit Lakes, MN.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.