A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi S Balzer Haas MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi S. Haas practice?
- Dr. Naomi Haas has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Haas practices Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.