A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Harman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Harman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Harman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Harman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Cleburne Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Harman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Harman practice?
- Dr. Naomi Harman has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Harman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.