A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Harris has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Ruth Harris MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi R. Harris practice?
- Dr. Naomi Harris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Conyers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.