A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Hughes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Children's National Medical Center
- University of MD Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Teufel Hughes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naomi T. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Naomi Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Hughes practices Pediatrics near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Pediatricians.