A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. NAOMI KERTESZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. NAOMI KERTESZ, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. KERTESZ graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. KERTESZ has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KERTESZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. NAOMI KERTESZ practice?
Dr. NAOMI KERTESZ practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Columbus Pediatricians, Columbus Pediatric Specialists, and Columbus Cardiologists.