Learn more about Dr. Naomi Kertesz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kertesz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Kertesz, BS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kertesz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kertesz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Southwest Memorial
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Kertesz BS and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Kertesz practice?
- Dr. Naomi Kertesz has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Kertesz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.