Dr. Naomi Joan Kertesz MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Kertesz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Kertesz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
She has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Cardiac Arrhythmias, Congenital Heart Defects, and Coronary Artery Disease CAD.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kertesz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kertesz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kertesz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi J. Kertesz practice?
Dr. Naomi Kertesz practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Cardiologists.