A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Kertesz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Kertesz, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kertesz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kertesz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kertesz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi Kertesz practice?
Dr. Naomi Kertesz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Marysville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Columbus, OH.
See Marysville Pediatric Specialists.