Learn more about Dr. Naomi Kertesz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kertesz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kertesz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Kertesz, BS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kertesz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kertesz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Southwest Memorial
- Nationwide Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Kertesz BS and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Kertesz practice?
- Dr. Naomi Kertesz has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Kertesz practices Pediatric Cardiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.