A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Kunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Kunin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kunin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kunin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi S. Kunin practice?
Dr. Naomi Kunin practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.