A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Kunin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Kunin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kunin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Kunin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Kunin practice?
- Dr. Naomi Kunin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Kunin practices Ophthalmology near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Yonkers Ophthalmologists.