A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Lawrence is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Lawrence, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lawrence has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Lawrence MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Naomi Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Lawrence practices Dermatology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Camden Dermatologists.