Dr. Naomi Lawrence Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naomi Lawrence?

February 23rd, 2017

Nose fixed

Had a Basel cell removed from my nose.

January 25th, 2015

Dr. Lawrence really cares!

Dr. Lawrence and her entire team (from the front desk to the exam room) is awesome! I was recently diagnosed with SCC, and they made sure to be very reassuring, courteous and swift with the scheduling of my MoHS procedure. Even the patients in the waiting room were warm and welcoming to each other. The atmosphere is wonderful, and the treatment is great-it hasn't even been two months since my procedure, but I have healed up perfectly. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence

April 9th, 2011

My first visit for surgery was fine. When I called a year later regarding a painful skin condition, I was told I could only be seen for surgery after a referral from a dermatologist. What arrogant, pompous treatment! Never again will I deal with this office.

January 8th, 2009

too busy making money to care about the patient as a person with anything more than a medical problem

for one follow up procedure I waited in waiting room for an hour, waited in exam room for 45 minutes. once she arrived, I was in and out of room in about 5 minutes. previously , during surgery too busy chatting with resident during awake surgery to communicate with me. I know more about professional life of resident than about my procedure and options available for medical/surgical treatment. sorry i ever went to her.

September 25th, 2017