A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi London, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. London has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. London accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 10 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi D. London practice?
Dr. Naomi London practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.