A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi London, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. London has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi D London MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Naomi D. London practice?
- Dr. Naomi London has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naomi London practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.