A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Overton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Overton graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Overton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cheboygan Memorial Hospital
- Northern Michigan Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Overton MD is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Overton practice?
- Dr. Naomi Overton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Overton practices Cardiology near Petoskey, MI.
See Petoskey Cardiologists.