A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Parish, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Asnien Parish MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi A. Parish practice?
- Dr. Naomi Parish has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Parish practices Psychiatry near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Psychiatrists.