A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parish
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Parish Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Parish, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Asnien Parish MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi A. Parish practice?
- Dr. Naomi Parish has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Parish practices Psychiatry near King Of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Psychiatrists.