Dr. Naomi Schlesinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naomi Schlesinger?

February 24th, 2017

Over an hour waiting....finally left without seeing the doctor, staff was rude!

Over an hour waiting....finally left without seeing the doctor, staff was rude!

July 28th, 2016

Knowledgeable and Devoted Rheumatologist

Dr. Naomi Schlesinger is an exceptional professional physician who treats her patients with the care and compassion as she would want to be treated. She is definitely in high demand due to her expert medical knowledge, experience, and compassionate care. Her bedside manner is calming and reassuring as noted with her attentiveness in medical history intake and examination. She makes appropriate diagnoses and treatments with managing my medical care. I do not mind the extra wait time for my appointment as I know she will be focused and devoted to my needs during my appointment with her. I recommend Dr. Naomi Schlesinger 100% and you too will be thankful to have her on your medical team. She is a true gem.

July 28th, 2016

OUTSTANDING!

My husband and I both use Dr. S. We have never met a more thorough and caring doctor. We have never been rushed...ever! We can't believe the negative review we just read. Can't believe it's the same doctor. WE LOVE HER!

June 23rd, 2016

Dr Schlesinger and the other doctors who I've seen are wonderful. My father and daughter are very fond of all the doctors who have seen us. Thank you!

February 16th, 2016

Dangerouse

Dangerous, she is more interested in teaching residents than your health. She doesn't follow through with testing and takes a guess. I was treated like a specimen not a patient. Fire Her.

April 23rd, 2011

The Best Rheumatologist On The Planet!

Okay, so I haven't exactly met every rheumatologist on the planet, but I know a fantastic, caring, knowledgeable doctor when I go to one. I have been seeing Dr. Schlesinger since 2003 and would not think of ever going to anyone else. It might be a trifle difficult getting an appointment with her, but that just proves my point. She is a beyond exellent rheumatologist and she has an abundance of patients needing to see her. And, it might be a bit of a longer wait to get in to the examining room, but that is because she takes a long time with each patient, attentive to their needs and always caring. I guarantee you it is well worth the wait.

March 25th, 2017