Dr. Naomi Shaikh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Naomi Shaikh?

November 16th, 2016

We have never waited, and Dr. Shaikh is so caring, happy and helpful! We love her!

March 24th, 2015

bad receptionist

The receptionist is not very nice, today she had me waiting 10 minutes to give me a follow up apartment because she was on the phone, understandable if she had a patient on the phone, but i could clearly tell it was a personal call. The nerse on the other hand is very friendly so is the Dr.

May 28th, 2014

Very happy

We started seeing Dr. Shaikh a few days after our first baby. The previous pediatrician was just awful and made my wife cry. Dr. Shaikh was able to make us feel that things were ok and she was going to help (baby lost too much weight in first 48 hours). Since then, we've had two more kids and Dr. Shaikh treats them all. She's very friendly, patient with Mommy, always willing to see the kids on short notice if needed. She's just calm and friendly and doesn't come at you as some sort of old, stodgy Dr. who is overly clinical. The staff are friendly as well. We even moved a little further away and still go there because she's so nice.

September 27th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor!

Dr. Shaikh is a fantastic doctor and I wouldn't go anywhere else. She always gets you in the same day for a sick appointment and is very understanding and caring. She is wonderful with children and often after the visit, my kids do not want to go home! As far as her medical ability, she is just great. She will give you an antibiotic if you need it, but if she doesn't think you need it, she will patiently explain why and what else can be done to help. I would recommend her to anyone!

April 13th, 2011

Have you ever try to see a docter in emergency and have to wait a few days? Well, this doesn't happen to Dr. Shaik. You can call her that morning and she can put you in at a convenient time. Also, she can fill up your health form in 5 mins with no charge. She is very friendly and listen to you patiently.

March 19th, 2011

Great doctor!

Dr. Shaikh is a wonderful doctor. She is always on time and gets my sick child in that day. She is caring and thoughtful and takes the time to hear what I have to say and what I think is wrong. My child has always received wonderful care at her hands and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

November 9th, 2010

Love her

Dr. Shaikh has always gone above and beyond for my children and myself. SHe is an amazing doctor and I recommend her to everyone who asks about a pediatrician! Her office staff is always friendly and eager to help. If I call with a sick child they will sqeeze me in that day. Amazing practice!

January 25th, 2010

Lovely Pediatrician

My daughter is 16 and will continue to go to Dr. Shaikh as long as Dr. Shaikh will have her. The doctor is caring, smart, funny and seems to relate well to children of all ages. She always takes the time to answer questions and explain her diagnosis and prescription choices.

October 13th, 2009

Best Pediatrician in AA County!

I've been with Dr. Shaikh for 4 years. She is the most caring down to earth physician you will ever meet. My kids adore her. She has a laid back approach but in a very good way. She's knowledgable and extrememly caring about each and every one of her patients. Her receptionist Lisa is fantastic as well. I never wait long and Dr. Shaikh personally administers vaccines etc, no nurse in her office. She does it all and does it better than any I have seen.

August 7th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor!

The receptionist in this office is very welcoming and friendly. I have been seeing Dr.Shaikh for many years now and I think she is wonderful.

February 15th, 2017