A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Shields, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Foot and Ankle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Shields, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi N Shields MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Naomi N. Shields practice?
- Dr. Naomi Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Shields practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons and Wichita Surgeons.