A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Shields, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Foot and Ankle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shields
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shields Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Shields, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shields has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi N Shields MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Naomi N. Shields practice?
- Dr. Naomi Shields has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Shields practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.