A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Simon is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Simon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Michele Simon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Naomi Simon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Simon practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.