Learn more about Dr. Naomi Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Simon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Simon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Michele Simon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Naomi Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Simon practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.