A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Simon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Simon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Agoraphobia (Fear of Open Places)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Michele Simon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Naomi M. Simon practice?
- Dr. Naomi Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Simon practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.