A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Twersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Twersky, MD is board certified in Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Twersky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Twersky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Twersky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi W. Twersky practice?
Dr. Naomi Twersky practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.