A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Twersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Twersky
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Twersky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Twersky, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Twersky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Twersky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Twersky MD is a female Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi Twersky practice?
- Dr. Naomi Twersky has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Twersky practices Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.