A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Vandermissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Vandermissen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandermissen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vandermissen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi R Vandermissen MD is a female Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi R. Vandermissen practice?
- Dr. Naomi Vandermissen has 1 office location.
Dr. Naomi Vandermissen practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.