A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Wahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naomi Wahl is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Wahl, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahl graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Wahl has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naomi Lyn Wahl FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Naomi L. Wahl practice?
- Dr. Naomi Wahl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Naomi Wahl practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cape Girardeau, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rapid City, SD and Pipestone, MN.
See Cape Girardeau Obstetricians & Gynecologists.