A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naomi Winick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naomi Winick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Winick graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Winick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Naomi J. Winick practice?
Dr. Naomi Winick practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Pediatric Specialists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.